Tuchy (Carl) Palmieri, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
||June 11, 2008
your Signed copy today!
Barnes & Noble.com
An Interactive Book that brings new light into the realm of Sex and Intimacy. It will change your attitude towards sex forever. this is done with the help of many people, the famous, the wise, the witty, and the common man or woman. You will luagh,get angry, Cry, and sense joy as you read and ponder the messages.
The words in this book that are given by wise men and Women, famous people,
and common folks are intended to give the reader truisms, advice,wisdom, wit,
and comfort in the areas of sex and intimacy. It is our belief that sex
and intimacy are God-given gifts to be enjoyed as any other gift.
We also believe that the healthier people’s sex lives are, the
happier and healthier people are in all aspects of life.
Recent research verifies the benefits of having sex on a regular basis.
Sex can be fun, exciting, and a great way to become closer with your
partner. Sex can also be great for your health, since your sexual
health and mental well-being are linked.
You are encouraged to use this interactive book to jot down and
record ideas which, when implemented, would make your sex life healthier and happier.
(c) Tuchy Palmieri 2008
FAMOUS PEOPLE REGARDING SEX
1) “There are two kinds of women, those who want power in the world and those who want power in bed.” -Jackie Onassis
2) “Sex is a bad thing because it rumples the clothes.” -Jackie Onassis
3) “Sex is an emotion in motion.” -Mae West
4) “Sex is God’s joke on human beings.” -Bette Davis
5) “Sex is hardly ever just about sex.” -Shirley MacLaine
6) “Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it’s one of the best.” -Woody Allen
7) “Sex: The pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable.” -Lord Chesterfield
8) “Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.” -John Barrymore
ABOUT SEX FROM THE UNKNOWNS
1) Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, you probably won’t either.
2) Sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you’re going to get or how long it is going to last.
3) What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.
4) When a man talks dirty to a woman, it’s sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it’s $3.95 a minute.
5) A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he couldn’t.
6) Here’s to the perfect girl; I couldn’t ask for more. She’s deaf and dumb, oversexed, and owns a liquor store.
7) If it moves, fondle it--except porcupines, ball lightning, and policemen.
8) Love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics.
9) Pizza is a lot like sex. When it’s good, it’s really good. When it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.
10) When a guy goes to a hooker, he’s not paying her for sex; he’s paying her to leave.
11) I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
© 2009 Tuchy palmieri permission is granted to reprint any and all of this
Fun and Thoughtful
Fun and thoughtful,
By Michael Conway "Harper of Oz" (Colorado) -
I had an enjoyable time reading this. Some of the quotes really made me think, and the rest were a lot of fun, and even more were laugh-out-loud funny. Highly recommended
I Laughed until i cried
I laughed until I cried! Tuchy does it again!
By R. Malove
There are no words to express how much I enjoyed reading this book. By the time I was finished, both my husband and I were rolling around on the floor with tears running down our faces. This is a priceless look at sex, morality, relationships, men and women straight from the horse's mouth-if you can consider the Pope, Jackie O and Rodney Dangerfield to be horses. These are the words of some of the world's greatest celebrities presenting a lighthearted, humorous view of some seriuos subjects (Like, "It's not premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married!")
If you're wondering whether or not to buy this book, just do it. It's great. No self analysis, no comparisons and no advice. Just hours and hours of laughter and quotes you'll be sharing over the break table for weeks
All couples should read this
All Couples Should Read This, By Heather Shockney (Greensboro, PA USA) -
Tuchy Palmieri has done it again. Sex and Intimacy: The Gifts of Life should be a must read for anyone in a relationship where sex is a factor. Some times couples can gets so busy with their life, sex is the last thing they are thinking about. Many relationships end because the sex was not there or was not good enough. Palmieri reminds us that sex is an important part of any relationship. The quotes in this book are very refreshing and some humorous.
I really enjoyed the sections where I can write down my thoughts and feelings. It was a great reflection tool for my own sex life. My favorite quote was "Intimacy to a man--fondling and squeezing. Intimacy to a woman is speaking and listening."
This book would make a great read for anyone in a new relationship or one that has been for many years. Everyone needs a little reminder that sex is important in their life.
Reviews for "Sex And Intimacy--having both together is beyond description"
|Reviewed by Glenda Bixler
|"Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, you probably won’t either."
This is a cute phrase so I thought I would highlight it! Duh...wouldn't be here either...
Effective article in marketing! Great job!
|Reviewed by Amber Moonstone
|Congrats, Tuchy, now I see why you haven't been around here. Awesome book, I shall buy it and have you autograph it for me. I am inviting you to my show in Hartford, at St. Joseph's College..Hamlet, opens July 10 and runs for three consecutive weekends. Bring a picnic basket meal, wine or beer and a chair or blanket and come enjoy Shakespeare in the open air theater on the green... www.capitalclassics.org for more information about Hamlet..
Much peace, love, and light, hope you can make it, let me know which show you might be going to and I will make sure I am attending that one.
Much peace, love, and light,
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
Tuchy (Carl) Palmieri