CNA: How to Become a Certified Nurse Assistant gives the student online links to practice exams and CNA videos. Find out exactly how and where to apply for the state exam. Learn how to find out if you can be exempted from the state-approved CNA classes available in each state.
A quick introduction to becoming a CNA. Why an "ebook?" The ebook format permits online links to practice exams, CNA videos, discussion groups, and other medical sites that will greatly increase your ability to learn and pass the exam as fast as possible. View free videos (approx 70) that show every aspect of the "clinical skills" portion of the exam. Find out exactly how and where to apply for the state exam. Learn how to find out if you can be exempted from the state-approved CNA classes available in each state. Take the practice tests online to see how much you need to prepare. Learn how to find the best books for exam prep. Don't pay $300 to $1400 for a CNA class until you get this information first!
This guide covers:
- A CNA's full range of potential duties
- Current rates of pay
- Who may apply
- Where to apply
- List of every CNA nursing school in Florida
- How to get free training
- How to study; many attending school still fail the clinical exams!
- Find out if you may skip the state-approved training class
- Address, tel. & fax for CNA licensing offices in all 50 states
- Over a dozen of the best CNA prep textbooks
- How to get CNA books at bargain prices
- The 22 clinical skills you must know; dozens of online videos
- Online sources for free "clinical skills" videos, "written exams"
- Dozens of online links for free medical & nursing information
- Instant download ebook with easily adjustable font | Read it with
Adobe Reader on any Windows or MAC computer
CNA: How to Become a Certified Nurse Assistant is a practical guide to the nurse assistant career field describing duties, pay, how to study, clinical exam topics, the best study books, and how to apply in all 50 states.