While I consider my work to be inspirational it is also for women & men, a memoir and self-help.
Barnes & Noble.com
iUniverse, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million
Author Pamela Bone's easy going life suddenly turned upside down with:
- The premature birth and cerebral palsy of her daughter
- The end of a twenty-one year marriage after infidelity and torment
- The discovery of a congenital defect in her heart, which led to open heart surgery
- The sudden death of her father
- The occurence and reemergence of two nearly fatal blood clots
- The strain of suffering from bouts of severe depression
Many of us deal with some of these issues- but Bone has dealt with them all, and her candor and faith-filled attitude can help you understand how to cope with whatever life has in store for you. After all of these trials, she also shows you where to draw your inspiration.
Gaining strength and knowledge from others who have experienced similar trials and tribulations, Bone has embraced her hardships, and shares her testimony of what God can do for anyone with unyielding faith. In Stepping Out of It & Getting On with It, she can motivate you in your spiritual journey.
As I sat there looking at the other tapes that I had yet to view, I felt as if my world had stopped rotating on its axis. I knew in my heart that things would never be the same, and that my relationship with my husband would be altered for the rest of our lives.