Healthy weight is not just about calories, diet, eating too much, and exercising too little. Such things are symptoms of an underlying problem, not the true cause of the epidemic of obesity.
Dr. Wysong explains how that humans and animals in the wild do not become obese, nor do they have to think about preventing it. Except when body fat is needed for insulation or hibernation, wild creatures remain trim and fit. Understanding how they achieve this is the key to understanding what we must do in modern society to maintain healthy weight.
In this book you'll learn:
• How to lose weight without dieting
• Prehistory essentials for healthy weight
• Why excess weight is not a lifestyle right or private matter
• The real dangers in modern processed foods which are being kept secret
• Fats and oils in the diet that are critical to diet success
• An essential kind of exercise
• A one-day diet plan that guarantees success
• Why an understanding of such things as pollution, recycling, and deforestation is required
• Natural foods that can raise your metabolic rate so you burn more calories while at rest
• How to turn off a powerful but little known physiological obesity switch
• Hundreds of foods you can eat all you want of and not become obese
The Synorgon Diet, is the long term solution to excess weight and provides the philosophic filter through which all other diet plans must be understood and judged.