Planning, budgeting, estate planning, investing...in just nine little steps
FOR FINANCIAL SUCCESS
15 MAJOR awards
· Winner 2009 Silver Literary book of the year-Readerviews-Readers Choice Awards
- Finalist in 2008 ReaderView's literary book of the year award
- 2008 & 2009 “Best Book in Financial Management”-2 years in a row-Jean Carpenter-Backus Award
- 5 star gold review from clarion-foreword magazine
- 5 star review from ReaderView.com
- Publisher's Choice award
- Editor's Choice Award
- 4+ star review from Mid-West Book Review
- Awarded expert author with ezineArticle.com
- Rising star award
- 5 star from RebeccaReads
- USA books Finalist for Personal Finance
- USA books Finalist for Investing
Frank J. Eberhart, author
Planning, saving, saving for retirement, budgeting, what a novel idea…so why don’t we do it? Time, afraid of making the wrong choices, to much conflicting advice, cost, I’ll get around to it, lots and lots of excuses, very little action until the need arises through some type of crisis, family issues, law suits, hospital bills, etc. It is also understandable in today’s busy environment, both spouses working, weekends and evenings with kid’s activities.
So you need an easy method to help no matter what stage you are in for investing, estate planning, and budgeting.
Probate, trusts, understanding duties of executors and trustees, living wills, power of attorney’s, estate tax, state estate death tax, 15,000 + mutual funds, options, ETFs (exchange-traded funds), fund of funds, closed end funds, fee-based or commission-based funds, managed money, hedge funds, bonds, annuities, fees, commissions, a lot of options and can be confusing to anybody.
Solution: follow my easy fill-in-the-blanks approach and have No more excuses: It starts with a plan (in writing); I made it real easy (Hint: just fill in the blanks) add a little knowledge (which I provide), common sense (you have to apply), and research (I show you where and how). Life changes happen all the time, you need all the information this book provides to make and update proper decisions on in-vestments, estate planning, budgeting and succession issues.
This information is important for your accountant, your attorney, your broker, you, and your family.