Learn How To Write Books That You Will Be Proud To Sell
by Thomas Kaye
||Sep 30, 2008
Step by step instructions which will help first-time authors to write and publish their book.
Thomas Kaye Books & Photography
You too, can write a book!
It's easier that you think. This book will show you how you can use your everyday life, talents or expertise to form the basis of a new book and how you can communicate them in a clear, compelling and organized manner. You will find out that becoming a published author is actually within your reach.
The book focuses on non-fiction writing, since non-fiction depends mostly on your research rather your writing skills. Non-fiction books are also easier to sell since they are either solving problems or provide information.
The book explains in detail a strategy that works for many authors which breaks the whole writing and publishing process into smaller steps. You will be shown all the necessary steps you need to take for becoming a successful self-published author.
Here is what you will learn:
* How to decide what to write about
* How to research your subject and collect valid information
* How to plan and organize your book
* How to write the first draft
* How to revise and edit
* How and where to publish your book
* How to build a website for your book
* How to promote your website and your book.
When you will have finished reading this book you will be able to give to your audience a book that:
* they can use and benefit from.
* will provide real solutions to their problems.
* presents your well documented thesis on an issue and provides another perspective for them.
Just look at the table of contents:
* Chapter 1: The ePublishing Alternative
* [Insert] The Writing Process
* Chapter 2: 30 Idea Generation Tips
* Chapter 3: 23 Research Tips
* Chapter 4: 57 Writing Tips
* Chapter 5: 46 Revising and Editing Tips
* Chapter 6: 63 Layout and Design Tips
* Chapter 7: 16 Pricing Tips
* Chapter 8: 10 Copyright and ISBN Tips
* Chapter 9: 10 Print On Demand Tips
* Chapter 10: 32 Online Selling Tips
* APPENDIX A: How to Find Topics from What You Already Know
* APPENDIX B: Motivational Triggers that Make People Buy
* APPENDIX C: How to Evaluate Web Resources
* APPENDIX D: Research Beyond Google: 14 Research Resources
* APPENDIX E: Color and Book Cover Design: A Reference Chart
* APPENDIX F: How to Write a Press Release for Your Book
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!