· Dorothy Day, A Passion for peace
· Saints of Molokai
· Dancing On Water
· What Mother Teresa Taught Me
· Garden of Hope; Autobiography of a Marriage
· From Eulogy To Joy, An Anthology, compiled by Cynthia Kuhn Beischel with Kristina Chase Strom
· Recovering Your Lost Self From Adversity, An Anthology Edited by Art Martin and Tony Stubbs
· Anais Nin, The Voyage Within Edit
· Along Came A Spider: A Personal Look At Madness
· Alexandria, award-winning romance novel
· The Book that Got me Writing
· County Fair
· Who is Anais Nin
· For Sharon Spencer
· Prize Winning Review
· Child of Wonder, Nurturing Creative and Naturally Curious Children by Ging
· Self Promotion for Authors
· Dreams of My Father by Barack Obama
· How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
· U-Publish.com by Dan Poynter & Danny O. Snow
· Anais Nin Remembered
· Time and Money, The Economy & The Planets
· How to Achieve Success in the Publishing World by Epstein LaRue
· Book Review of MIRAGE
· The American Armada
· How To Survive The End of The World
· The Tourist
· Year Out Year In
· The Voyager
· Mother Teresa's Fourth Vow
· Dorothy Day, A Passion for Peace
· What Mother Teresa Taught Me
· Anjali Lucia joins the Raphaels
· The Saints of Molokai
· What Mother Teresa Taught Me now in Arabic
· Cardiff-By-The-Sea Library Hosts Mini-Book Fair
Maryanne Raphael, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
||Writers world International Press
How to develop your sixth sense
by using your five senses to the maximum of your capabilities, living in the Present and making friends with your Past and Future.
Do you blame your unhappiness on the sad state of the world? Do you want to change the world? We cannot make any improvements until we see the connection between our psychic level of development and the things that happen to us.
Change yourself and you change your world.
None of us is affected by what happens in the world, only by how we view it. We don't react to situations. We react to our personal evaluations of a situation.
We must change our self image to change the world. You feel good, not because the world is right, but your world is right because you feel good.
One night when I was visiting Grandma Brown, we looked up at the sky and noticed that the moon appeared to be disintegrating. There were all sorts of falling stars and a huge orange ring around the moon.
I was terrified. "It looks like the end of the world," I said.
"It just might be," Grandma Brown said calmly. "Let's get some sleep now so it doesn't catch us too tired to enjoy it."
You can improve your Psychic Powers
Your Psychic Powers helped me through a difficult time in my life. I kept it in my purse and read a little when I was feeling down. I gave copies for my friends who were having difficulties too. It is easy to read and very inspirational. Patricia Walden
Your Psychic Powers can be the Key to Your Success
Your Psychic Powers, The Key to Success is an exciting little book full of information, anecdotes and quotes that keep you turning pages.
Kathy Hamilton, Waverly Daze
Reviews for "The Key to Success Your Psychic Powers"
|Reviewed by Marguerite Lemoine
|I WOULD LIKE TO READ THIS BOOK. IT IS A KEEPER, I AM SURE. MANY COULD BENEFIT FROM IT. LIL FLOWER|
|Reviewed by Maryanne Raphael
|I hope this book can help people feel better about themselves. I'd like it to help people appreciate their family and friends and be grateful for all the beauties of nature and the gifts of the Universe.
Writing it has helped me to be a happier person
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!