FINALLY, The Music Business: You Need to Know All About Management shares vital information and resources for both seasoned music managers and new comers alike.
Kindle - Amazon
Nook - Barnes and Noble
Recording artists, songwriters, music producers, musicians an other industry professionals will find The Music Business: You Need to Know All About Management to be a straightforward and simple read, some of the topics covered and questions answered include the following...
YOU'LL DISCOVER information and resources about...
- What skills do I need to succeeed as a manager
- What are the three types of managers
- How much money are artist managers paid
- Who pays the artist manager
- May the manager also be the artists attorney
- When do I need an attorney
- How do I find talent
- Management Organizations
- Management Companies
- Management Books
- Management Interview
- Managers Revenue
- Creating Wealth
- Music Business Resources
This information will empower you to think practically about seeking or becoming a music manager.
- Music managers
- What it takes to be and find music management
- How music management companies locate star talent
- What percentage music management firms get from clients they manage
- Learn the difference between the artist music management and business music management
- How to be a music manager
- You'll discover the answer to "how do i get a music manager"