Our Heavenly father would have you choose life over sickness, life over sorrow, life over deep distress, so much so that He sent His Son so you might have that life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). However, this life is not without responsibilities.
Barnes & Noble.com
In Take Up Your Bed and Be Healed, Dr. T. Darnell Saunders clearly explains the responsibilities that Christians and non-Christians must play in the healing process. This powerful book will help motivate and inspire you to bloom in God's desire to heal you. Take Up Your Bed and Be Healed will exhort you to:
- Understand that sickness has no control over your life.
- Learn how to use the authority within.
- Learn why it is important to forgive yourself.
- Learn how to live by the characteristics of Job.
- Learn how important it is to declare your healing.
- Learn how to avoid moving in you emotions over God's motions.
- Reveal the manifestations of your healing.