Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs, by infidelity expert Ruth Houston, covers practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook. Despite the title, most of the signs in this book apply to both cheating women and cheating men. No matter what type of infidelity your spouse or significant other is involved in, emotional infidelity, cyber infidelity, workplace infidelity, financial infidelity, female infidelity, same-sex infidelity -- the signs of infidelity in Is He Cheating on You will expose your cheating mate. Remember you can't afford to be the last one to know. Find out before it's too late.
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs, by infidelity expert Ruth Houston, (Lifestyle Publications, $29.95) is the only infidelity book on the market that covers practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook. If your spouse or significant other is cheating on you, Is He Cheating on You? will help you find out FAST. This book will help you confirm, get proof -- or even disprove what you suspect.
(Scroll down to see the 12 ways Is He Cheating on You? can help you whether you’re married, single, male, female, trying to rebuild a relationship, about to end a relationship, between relationships, or know someone in one of these situations.)
The 800+ signs of infidelity in Is He Cheating on You? are conveniently grouped into 21 major categories so you can easily find the signs that apply to your mate. Categories include Physical Appearance, Conversational Clues, Work Habits, Day-to-Day Behavior, Telephone Tip-Offs, Computer Use, Car Clues, His Behavior Around Other Women, and more. There are 21 categories in all. Each category contains from 19 to 92 specific telltale signs. (for the complete list of categories and how many signs each category contains, see the chart below)
All of the signs of infidelity in Is He Cheating on You? can be found using just your own eyes and ears, your personal knowledge of your mate, and the information in this book. Knowing what to look for is the key. No special skills or equipment are required. Is He Cheating on You? contains everything you need to know to get the goods on a cheating mate. Since no cheater will display every single sign, and no two cheaters will display the exact same signs, knowing what to look for is the key.
Physical Appearance 76 signs
How He Relates to You 70 signs
Conversational Clues 70 signs
Work Habits 39 signs
Day-to-Day Behavior 92 signs
Financial Affairs 52 signs
Travel 27 signs
Personality Changes 36 signs
Absences 39 signs
Telephone Tip-offs 76 signs
Car Clues 40 signs
Sex 37 signs
Eating Habits 31 signs
Smells and Tastes 21 signs
Invasion of Your Home 22 signs
Gifts 19 signs
Computer Use 30 signs
Cell Phones and Pagers 28 signs
Physical Evidence 32 signs
Behavior Around Other Females 71 signs
Accidental Disclosures 57 signs
Expose all Kinds of Infidelity
No matter what type of infidelity your spouse or significant other is involved in, emotional infidelity, cyber infidelity, workplace infidelity, financial infidelity, female infidelity, same-sex infidelity -- there are signs of infidelity in Is He Cheating on You that will expose your cheating mate
• Subtle signs that most people usually overlook
• Signs a cheater wouldn’t even think to cover up
• Signs practically impossible for a cheating spouse to conceal
• Signs which help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or the Other Man
• signs a private investigator would be unlikely to find without your help
• signs the cheater isn’t even aware that he or she is displaying
• hundreds of signs not found anywhere else but in this book
In addition to where and how to quickly spot hundreds of telltale signs of infidelity, Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs also tells you
Why You Can’t Afford to be The Last To Know
- why it's important to find out the truth
- how to prepare yourself in advance for what you might find
- how to put a support system in place
- how to document and keep track of the telltale signs you find
- how to evaluate the signs you find
- how to make an intelligent decision about what to do next
With infidelity at al all time high, you can’t afford to be the last to know. You need to find out as soon as possible, if what you suspect is true. This will give you ample time to take steps to save your marriage – or to protect yourself legally, financially, emotionally, and sexually if the relationship is beyond repair. (For detailed information on why you need to find out for sure if your spouse or significant other is cheating on you, see the article entitled 13 Reasons to Search for Signs of Infidelity if you Suspect an Extramarital Affair.
The last thing you want to do is wake up one day and find out that
• your husband or wife has already filed for a divorce
• your spouse or significant other is leaving you to move in with the Other Woman or the Other Man
• your joint bank accounts have been cleaned out by a cheating spouse
• you’ve contracted HIV/AIDS or some other sexually transmitted disease
By the time you find out what’s going on, it may already be too late.
12 Ways Is He Cheating on You? Can Help You
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs is probably one of the best investments you can make in your marriage or relationship.
The information in this book will serve you for many years to come. Is He Cheating on You? can help you if:
1. You suspect your spouse or significant other of cheating on you and want to avoid the humiliation and heartbreak of being the last to know.
2. You think your partner might be cheating and want to know for sure.
3. You already know your spouse or significant other is cheating and you want to get solid proof
4. You’re trying to reconcile with a cheating mate and want to know the subtle signs so you can make sure they’re not still seeing the other person behind your back.
5. You want to prove your mate is NOT cheating -- Is He Cheating on You? can set your mind at ease and keep you from falsely accusing an innocent mate.
6. You've been cheated on in the past and want to know the signs, so you can make sure it doesn't happen again.
7. You’re a single person who’s dating and want to be familiar with the signs of a cheating mate.
8. You’re a man who suspects your wife or girlfriend of cheating and want to know the signs.
9. You want to know the signs of infidelity so you can safeguard your relationship and protect yourself from the legal, financial, emotional, and sexual damage infidelity can cause.
10. You suspect infidelity, but don’t want to spend a fortune on private investigators or fancy surveillance equipment.
11. You want an easy, affordable, and accurate way to catch your cheating mate.
12. You have a friend or relative who’s being cheated on, and you don't want to be the bearer of bad news – give them a copy of Is He Cheating on You? so they can find out on their own.
How to Order Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs
Because of the sensitive nature of the information this book, and to protect the privacy of those who order it, Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs is NOT carried in book stores. (For all you know, the sales clerk could be the Other Woman or the Other Man.)
• From the 24-hour toll free number 1-800-431-1579
For Customers Outside the United States
Or Other Customers Who Want Immediate Access to This Information
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs is also available as a downloadable e-book from Booklocker.com for $37. The e-book version of Is He Cheating on You? comes with 6 special reports, 2 infidelity questionnaires, and a special 10-page section for men entitled Is SHE Cheating? Click here to order the e-book version or order from the link below:
Make no mistake about it – if your spouse or significant other is cheating on you, he or she has already spent more than $29 on the Other Woman or the Other Man. Invest in the future of your marriage or relationship. Order your copy of Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs today. Click here to order now. Find out before it's too late. You can't afford to be the last one to know.
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert, Ruth Houston is the founder of InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs which documents practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook.
Frequently called on by the media to comment on infidelity issues in the news, Ruth has been quoted in USA Today, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, Cosmopolitan, Chatelaine, Newsday, New York Post, the Chicago Tribune, Maclean's, msnbc.com, FoxNews.com, ABCNews.com, iVillage, MSN Lifestyle Divorce360.com, Reuters, Associated Press, UPI, and numerous other print and online media worldwide.
Ruth has also been a guest on The Today Show, CNN, Good Morning America, Fox News, ABC News, NBC News, The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, Fox & Friends, 1010WINS, Court TV Radio, BBC, CBC, WCBS and over 470 other radio and TV shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, South America, Australia, Africa and New Zealand.
To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, call 718 592-6039 or e-mail InfidelityExpert.gmail.com
For more information, visit www.InfidelityAdvice.com or http://infidelitynewsandviews.blogspot.com
"If more people knew how to recognize the telltale signs of infidelity, more marriages could be saved. The future of a marriage may well depend on your ability to recognize the telltale signs in time."
infidelity expert, founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com,
and author of Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs