· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Art Reveal to benefit AUTISM SPEAKS
· Lighthouse of Mount Dora starts the reveal
· New Gallery, New Series ready to launch!
· Freddy Frog is new mascott
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
||OORS Gallery Press
your Signed copy today!
Buy your copy!
Amy Sellers .COM
12 Contemporary Rhyming stories for ALL children of ALL ages. HUGE 14" Picture Book with World-Class Illustrations.
Personified Animals will tickle your childs funny bone! Enjoy Freddy Frog, Marie the Poodle, My secret Friend (spider), and many other crazy creatures as they play and rhyme their way into your hearts. HardCover, Laminated, Ages 0-10 Juvenile, Poetry
"Reading is a critical key to success, and Amy Sellers' book has fun stories and beautiful illustrations that can be enjoyed by all children. I recommend adults read this book with their child and help support a very worthy cause." -Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida
Secret Friend (Spider)
I have a secret friend
whom I visit in the park.
He has eight legs and six big eyes
that glow in the dark.
He creeps at night and sleeps all day
and eats big bugs for dinner
My friend is harry, black and blue...
I think that he's a winner!
The home he weaves is like a maze
that sticks to you like glue.
And if you get entangled he
may add YOU to his STEW!
So next time that you travel
in the night to the park
Say "HELLO!" to my friend
whose eyes glow in the DARK!
Reviews for "Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time"
|Reviewed by Jean Pike
|This is not just a book of stories, it is a book of friends. The children in my classroom have responded so positively to the bold, bright illustrations and the lively, upbeat prose. This book is definitely a winner!
|Reviewed by Susie Gallucci
|If you want a book that will have kids rolling on the floor laughing AND learning how to read, I recommend Miss Amy's Hurray For Rhyme book!|
|Reviewed by abd rahman (Reader)
|Why does the poet think that the spider is a winner?|
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!