· Where The Redwing Sings
· Through Katrina's Eyes, Poems from an Animal Rescuer's Soul
· Mystery of Madera Canyon
· Cemetery Island
· Gold River Canyon
· Curious Creatures - Wondrous Waifs, My Life with Animals
· The Easter Skunk
· The Dog At The Drive-Thru Window
· Home For The Holidays
· Two Bonded Street Orphans, In From The Cold
· A Survivor's Tale
· Pigs, Turtles, and Bugs!
· Gentle Cemetery Dog Finally Safe
· Freezing, Starving, and Scared
· A Home For The Holidays
· The Dog On The Tracks
· I Am a Dog, Not a Thing
· Ghost Dog Rescued From Hot Dog Stand
· February is 'National Spay/Neuter Awareness' Month
· The 2014 Home 4 The Holidays Campaign
· Saving Our Canine Vets, This Veterans Day
· November is 'Adopt-A-Senior-Pet' Month
· National Pit Bull Awareness Day
· Keep Your Pets Safe This Halloween
· October is 'Adopt-A-Dog' Month
· Pet Theft Is On The Rise
· It's Poppy Time Once More
· Please Don't Worry So Much, H.P.
· Meatloaf Matlack
· A Walk With Dogs
· Earth Day Blues
· What Have We Become
· The Victims of Our Cruelty
· The Shredding Machine
· Happy Easter From Valentino
· A Woodland Chat
· Chicken Soup for the Soul: Loving Our Dogs
· The Daily Mews
· Where The Redwing Sings
· Another Review For Curious Creatures-Wondrous Waifs
· Recipient of the 2006 Merial Human-Animal Bond Award
· International Writing Award
· My Animal Book Wins an Award
Mr. Ed, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
||September 18, 2010
Barnes & Noble.com
Tributes To The Companions
Who Give Us Love, Loyalty, and a New Leash on Life
Our dogs really rescue us every day--whether they're pulling our children out of wells, or standing by our side during tough times.
In this moving story collection, you'll meet fifty unforgettable dogs who have earned the love, the respect, and the admiration of their human caretakers.
And, one of the featured dogs in this book is Turbo, our heroic Navajo Indian Nation canine, who is not only one of the most intelligent dogs that I’ve ever had the privilege to know, but one of the most compassionate, toward all living beings. His story is entitled: Turbo, Our Extraordinary Canine Hero.
This new book of 50 very inspiring dog stories reminds us all that every dog has his day -- and that courage, canine-style -- comes in all colors, shapes, sizes, and breeds.
A Few of The Heroic Dogs In This Book:
Widget, a wiry little terrier who alerted her master that a poisonous snake was coiled to strike her daughter
George, an abandoned, oversized, loopy white dog with no particular talents beyond graciously mentoring brother and sister foster dogs, including an annoying litter of six coonhounds
Skip and Obie, two abused dogs whose former owners poured lye down their throats, but who now bestow their rescuers with daily kisses and hugs
And, of course, Our Turbo Dog
Reviews for "My Dog Is My Hero"
|Reviewed by Paul Kyriazi
|Congratulations on your book. Dogs are wonderful. No other animal has descended so unscathed from the world's first falling.|
|Reviewed by Mary Tilley
|I can't wait to read this! I lost my sweet angel about two years ago and miss him terribly...hugs
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|The book was awesome. I don't have a dog but I am sure I will get one after reading the book.
I like the fact that individuals have presented their experiences because that means its all real.
A must for all dog lovers!!!
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|sounds a compelling read!!|
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Good for you sir! Patrick|
|Reviewed by Tom Hyland
|Amen PEEWEE - Amen!
Good Luck with your new book! tom.
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Love this cover Ed and will have to get this book!|
|Reviewed by Lew Duffey
|Gee, why am I not surprised that it would be about a dog.
All kidding aside. Contratulations.
|Reviewed by Paul Drouillard
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Ed, This book sounds dog-gone good.
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
|CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, MR. ED!
IT SOUNDS LIKE A BEST SELLER TO ME!
Hugs & Blessings, Granny :)
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I am SO looking forward to reading this, as I have been for all your books, Ed...I hope this one becomes the best seller it is deserved to be...ed|
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!