Tips and hints on how to declutter and organize various aspects of your life, such as time management, packing for travel, and organizing your hobby!
Table of Contents
* Planning a Party
* Hosting a Party
* Preparing for and Holding a Garage/Household Sale
* Prepare for an Organized Move!
* Get Organized to Travel
Budgeting Your Finances
* Create a Budget
* Establishing a Bill Paying System
Set, Maintain, and Accomplish Your Goals
* Setting Your Goal
* Keeping Your Goal in Sight
* Achieving Your Goal
Get More Out of Your Time
* Minimum Maintenance
* Establish Timesaving Habits and Routines
Establishing a Bill Paying System:
Set up a ‘Bill Pay’ center.
Have ONE area assigned for your bills. Keep all of your bill-paying tools there (organizer, stamps, pens, calculator, checks, etc.).