Not until we're challenged by adversity do we really experience our inner strength. This book is about how to develop and use your inner strength at any time to enhance your peace and power and 20 Australians tell stories of enhancing their lives by reaching into themselves.
First two chapters
In this book I explain:
- My encounter with grief and "letting go"
- Self esteem, self worth and self image
- Daily techniques based on verified research
- The importance of love in your life
- Acceptance, guilt, anger and forgiveness
- An easy and practical approach to meditation
- How thoughts impact our lives
- Relaxation for stress release, harmony and tranquillity
- How to handle pain
- Six guided imageries for personal use
- The use of imagination to influence health and healing
- How to tap the mind for creativity
- Skills to cope with every day life stresses - the balance between relationships, employment, family, finance, leisure, spiritual development.
Book Highlights20 Australians tell their stories of using Sandy's techniques to overcome their challenges
- Julie Van De Driesen from Victoria stopped smoking with no fuss. Then she proceeded to release 5 stone (31kg) in weight!!
- Reg Wells from Western Australia couldn't walk properly 3 weeks prior to running a marathon. He reached inside and achieved his goal!and there are many more fantastic stories of people overcoming personal challenges to succeed against the odds!