Become more knowledgeable and confident about living/working with young children with Parenting Power in the Early Years by Brenda Nixon.
Buy your copy!
Barnes & Noble.com
Brenda Nixon, Parenting speaker/writer/educator
Praises for Parenting Power in the Early Years:
"Learn new skills, feel more secure about ones you already have, and become empowered to trust your own instincts and creative parenting solutions from this interesting, informative, and enjoyable book."
~ Sally Goldberg, Ph.D., author
"[Brenda's] relaxed and insightful approach offers comfort and reassurance to parents that they and their children are normal." ~Cindy Wolf, author and parent
Tidbits from Parenting Power in the Early Years:
- All newborns are nearsighted.
- Pound for pound, infants breathe in two to three more times air than adults, and their tiny organs are still developing. That's why babies are more vulnerable to airborne lead, second-hand smoke, and toxic fumes.
- Perfect parents have trouble too.
- Each year about 200,000 children go to hospital emergency rooms for playground equipment-related injuries.
- Get your child's hearing checked. Hearing loss is common in kids and makes it difficult for them to understand classroom instructions or learn pronounciations.
- Discover why dads make a difference.
- Find out the right age-appropriate toys.
Dimensions: 9.52 L x 6.50 W x 0.50 H
Weight: 0.35 lbs