· Prime-Time Crime Time
· Ninety-Nine Novellas, Part II
· Ninety-Nine Novellas
· Shakespeare Salaciously Satirized
· Modern Mythology
· UFO: Utterly Fantastic Occurrences
· Time Travel Tales
· Suite 16
· London: Lashed, Lacerated, Lampooned and Lambasted
· Twain: Tattered, Trounced, Tortured and Traumatized
· Four Tickets to Paradise
· My Ubiquitous Acquaintance
· Winter Solstice, 2012
· The Table Drawer
· Ron Coyote, Man of La Mangia
· 50s Greaser Novel: 2 Chapters
· Catty Cat Catching
· Life on the Blueberry Farm
· Williamsburg Field Trips
· A Tale of Two Counties
· Why Mitt Romney Pays Only 13% and Not 35% Income Taxes
· Public School Socialism
· Wall Street Protesters Don't Value American Capitalism
· Darwin, Einstein and John Dewey
· Environmental Greenies Are Very Dangerous People
· Anti-Health Care Reform Town Hall Protesters
· Oil, Savings and American Politics
· Refrigerators and Vats Can Save Schools Money
· Holiday Crisis in American Public Schools
· The Problems With Democracy
· Bookwire (Bowker) Recommends 40 Jay Dubya Hardcover/Paperback Books
· BookWire (Bowkers) Recommends 21 Jay Dubya Books
· 44 Jay Dubya Books Now In Kindle & Nook
· 1,600 Pages, Jay Dubya's Ninety-Nine Novellas
· Smashwords Longest Book Is Shakespeare Salaciously Satirized
· Jay Dubya: 3 New e-books
· Jay Dubya teacher Book Top Product Search at Amazon France and Amazon Japan
Jay Dubya, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Buy your copy!
Download to your Kindle (eBook)
Download to your Nook (eBook)
Barnes & Noble.com
Jay Dubya Books
Nine New Novellas is a collection of nine short fiction sci-fi/paranormal works.
Nine New Novellas is also available in Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook e-book formats.
“The Unique Juke Box” 21
“Rock, Paper, Scissors” 41
“The UFO Magnet ” 55
“Drama and Trauma” 91
“Red, White and Blue America” 103
“The Power of Suggestion” 121
“June 30, 1956” 139
Reviews for "Nine New Novellas"
|Reviewed by Jay Dubya
|Nine New Novellas is author Jay Dubya's fifth story collection written in the spirit of Pieces of Eight, Pieces of Eight, Part II, Pieces of Eight, Part III and Pieces of Eight, Part IV, bringing the writer's novella total to forty-one.
"Friendship" is a unique tale that mixes suspense with a revenge plot, "The Unique Juke Box" is a sci-fi time travel adventure with a surprise ending and "Rock, Paper, Scissors" describes dramatic conflict between groups of doctors, lawyers and Mafia members that dine at a popular New Jersey restaurant.
"The UFO Magnet" is a science fiction thriller that provides a rational explanation for space aliens abducting innocent humans, "Signals" shows a relationship between ESP and communication with other dimension' spirits and "Drama and Trauma" depicts a hospital patient's strange utterances before the specter of death envelops him.
Finally, "Red, White and Blue America" is a chilling futuristic view of the United States of America in 2070 AD, "The Power of Suggestion" has a fascinating hypnosis and reincarnation theme and "June 30, 1956 is an imaginative tale about a man who develops extraordinary psychic powers and then attempts to prevent a great catastrophe from occurring.
Nine New Novellas is Jay Dubya's nineteenth book. The author writes in five genres: Sci-Fi/Paranormal, Adult Action/Adventure, Adult Satire, Children's and Non-Fiction Books.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!