Stacey Chillemi, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Click here to buy this book!
Barnes & Noble.com
This book has the most in depth-coverage of important development topics found anywhere on "How to Sell Informational Product's on the Internet. The author of the book is a renowned expert in the area. Learn directly from a recognized community expert.
If you've mastered the basics of the Internet development, this book provides the next step. It has unique coverage of "How to Become Wealthy Selling Informational Products on the Internet, a detailed tour of Why Information Products?, What Do I Do First?, Creating Your Business Goals, Creating Your Business Plan, Create a Domain name and Web Site, Creating Your Informational Website, The Basics of Payment Processing, Marketing your Internet Business, Research your Competition, SWOT Analysis, Affiliate Programs, What is an eBook?, Hot topics like Why Sell eBooks, How to Write an Ebook, Turning your eBook into a CD or DVD, Making Money with Free eBooks, Learning About the Importance of Copyright, Pricing your eBook, Ways to Increase your eBook Sales, Success Story, Frequently Asked Questions About eBook, eBook Glossary, eBook Resources
Tips and techniques are also covered.
This book is packed with code examples and never-before seen secrets of Internet.
Many people dream of starting a business - but are hesitant to start a business of their own because they don't know if they're the right sort of person to be starting a business or are worried that they'll start a business and fail.
Many people want to begin their own informational business, but they have no idea how to begin. What do I do first? How do I start? Will starting my business cost a lot of money? Will I get back what I put in? Is it worth my time and effort? So many questions, where can I find all the answers?
This book of course! Are you one of those people wondering if starting a business is right for you? After you finish reading this manual you’ll know if you’re cut out to be an entrepreneur by selling information products and eBooks on the internet and then you can decide if this business is right for you.
Go to http://www.lulu.com/content/302797
It will be available in a couple weeks on Amazon and barnes and nobles
Why Informational Products?
There are several reasons why this business has become very attractive to many hopeful entrepreneurs:
1. Low cost entry: The cost to begin is small; you can create your products, build a website, pay your hosting fees plus acquire the tools to start an effective e-mail campaign for under $500 dollars. There is probably no other business with this much potential that you can start for so little money.
2. Easy to Create: Once you have gone through the process of creating your first informational product, the process becomes easy to you. You can create as many products as you wish to enable you build multiple sources of income. The technology to do this is available throughout the internet and through software you can purchase on the internet and in stores
3. Unlimited Inventory: Once you have created a successful product, it becomes a positive feature that you own and control. There are no more production costs and the inventory is unlimited. Your job is to market and promote your informational product or service for as long as there is demand for it.
4. No shipping and handling required: Your product is delivered automatically without any human intervention. No lost packages, no stamps and no delivery costs. The computer handles all chores and tracks the delivery of your product to your customers.
5. Immediate Payment: No receivables, thank you. Product is delivered automatically once payment is made.
6. Best of all: You can work from home no long commutes necessary.
Author Stacey Chillemi Released a New Book - Different than any Other Book in the Book Industry
For the first time in history - a real directory and guide with informative information to help the average person become wealthy selling informational products.
So many people are entering the online sales market these days, but so many of them are getting ripped-off by a bunch of hype. People are promised untold riches in a short period of time. The hype ads play with their emotions by making them believe it's so easy to make money through the internet. It's sad.
However, a new book has just been released to help solve these problems for the average person. For the first time in history - a real directory and guide with informative information has been compiled listing the actual names, addresses and resources of honest and trustworthy internet businesses that can help your start your own business selling informational products. People can go directly to these people and receive free information to get them started in their own business now.
It's unbelievable. Without trying to sell you anything else, you can get this book for a price anyone can afford. Meet the real internet businesses who care about helping you start your own business selling informational products and wants to help you get started doing what they are doing.
Available from at http://www.lulu.com/staceychillemi
Title; "How to Become Wealthy Selling Informational Products on the Internet"
Author: Stacey Chillemi
Contact: Annie Broadwater
Contact email: e-mail protected from spam bots
Address: 3131 RDU Center Dr. Suite 210, Morrisville NC 27560
This Guide to how to become wealthy selling informational products on the internet is a must have for any perspective entrepreneur. Unlike older books on this subject which focus on traditional selling tactics used in the 80's and 90's, this book explains how the power of the Internet can be harnessed to allow an entrepreneur to become wealthy selling informational products on the internet. This book is the most up to date and informative resource about on selling informational products on the internet available today. Not only is this book available as the paperback book you see today, but it originally started out as an eBook. The author, Stacey Chillemi, shares his extensive knowledge of informational product development, marketing, and advertising. Using these concepts, you will learn how to create your own money tree. In the past, prospective authors had to dream that one day they could own their own business and one day becomes a wealthy self-employed individual. Today, an informed person can take control of their life and have the successful business they always wished for themselves.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!