· Dorothy Day, A Passion for peace
· Saints of Molokai
· Dancing On Water
· Garden of Hope; Autobiography of a Marriage
· From Eulogy To Joy, An Anthology, compiled by Cynthia Kuhn Beischel with Kristina Chase Strom
· Recovering Your Lost Self From Adversity, An Anthology Edited by Art Martin and Tony Stubbs
· The Key to Success Your Psychic Powers
· Anais Nin, The Voyage Within Edit
· Along Came A Spider: A Personal Look At Madness
· Alexandria, award-winning romance novel
· The Book that Got me Writing
· County Fair
· Who is Anais Nin
· For Sharon Spencer
· Prize Winning Review
· Child of Wonder, Nurturing Creative and Naturally Curious Children by Ging
· Self Promotion for Authors
· Dreams of My Father by Barack Obama
· How to Write, Print and Sell Your Own Book
· U-Publish.com by Dan Poynter & Danny O. Snow
· Anais Nin Remembered
· Time and Money, The Economy & The Planets
· How to Achieve Success in the Publishing World by Epstein LaRue
· Book Review of MIRAGE
· The American Armada
· How To Survive The End of The World
· The Tourist
· Year Out Year In
· The Voyager
· Mother Teresa's Fourth Vow
· Dorothy Day, A Passion for Peace
· What Mother Teresa Taught Me
· Anjali Lucia joins the Raphaels
· The Saints of Molokai
· What Mother Teresa Taught Me now in Arabic
· Cardiff-By-The-Sea Library Hosts Mini-Book Fair
Maryanne Raphael, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
||St. Anthony Messenger Press
your Signed copy today!
My agent has asked me to do a third book on Working With Mother Teresa as several publishers have requested it.
Price: $9.99 (eBook)
Download to your Kindle (eBook)
What Mother Teresa Taught Me about Love
After spending precious time with Mother Teresa I wanted to share her warm spirit, wisdom and unconditional love with this book.
What Mother Teresa Taught Me has been translated into Arabic and published in Egypt. St. Pauls published it in India.
Mother Teresa said, "If God calls you into the street, go into the street with a smile,but don't go unless he calls you. If he calls you into a palace, go with a smile."
Mother Teresa has inspired millions. This intimate portrait uses primary sources anhd personal anecdotes to bring Mother Teresa to vivid life. It can change the life of any who read it. Mother Teresa's passion and compassion is contagious.
Once she met Jesus, she never took her eyes off him. He wasn't, as she often said, always easy to please but He kept His promises and she could count on Him to fill her life with miracles when she needed them most.
Reviews for "What Mother Teresa Taught Me"
|Reviewed by John Domino
|Wow! I just got to get this book!
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!