Tuchy (Carl) Palmieri, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
your Signed copy today!
12) To make love work one needs commitment; to make commitment work, one needs to regenerate it each
1) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is won’t make you cry.
2) Love teaches even asses to dance.
3) Love without return is like a question without an answer.
4) Love your enemies. It really pisses them off!
(c) Tuchy palmieri august 2009
Barnes & Noble.com
A book of wit, wisdom, and what not, as it relates to money and the true meaning wealth. it consists of some of the best thoughts and words on the subject of money. It highlights the role money plays in our lives and the secrets to being with money in the most powerful way.
"MONEY AND SO MUCH MORE: THE TRUE MEANING OF WEALTH" is designed to shift your relationship to money so that it no longer brings you upset and worry. Money alone cannot bring you all that life has to offer; developing a healthy relationship with money is critical to true happiness and well-being.
Wit, wisdom , quotes, proverbs, famous sayings, anonymous words, and humor are used in this book to help one find the right path to real abbundance. It is designed to be consulted again and again until its wisdom is integrated into your life and money becomes your servant instead of your master.
"MONEY AND SO MUCH MORE: THE TRUE MEANING OF WEALTH" is also interactive, and the reader is encouraged to put into writing his or her thoughts and actions as they relate to money. Through these words the reader is moved to be different in the world and that money takes its appropriate place in life, allowing one to be free of money’s grip. An ideal place for this book is on your coffee table, nightstand, or in your bathroom.
© Tuchy palmieri permission is granted to reprint any and all of this
5) In love, as with most things, if it is not broken, then don’t fix it.
6) It’s less a question of finding love, but rather an action of letting
7) When commitment fuels the flame of love it endures forever.
8) Do not confuse the intensity of love’s flame with what fuels it.
If the flame of love is fueled with friendship it will burn forever.
9) Even a lily—white lie is still a lie.
10) One would do better listening for love.
11) Question: Are you in love or are you in love with the memory of love?
WORLD WISDOM REGARDING MONEY
1) “He that marries for money will earn it.” -American Proverb
2) “Love, pain, and money cannot be kept secret; they soon betray themselves.” -Spanish Proverb
3) “Never marry for money. You’ll borrow it cheaper.” -Scottish Proverb
4) “Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet.” -French Proverb
5) “The work praises the man.” -Irish Proverb
6) “Money is round and rolls away.” -Italian proverb
7) “Money turns bad into good.” –Spanish proverb
8) “Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need most.” -American proverb
9) “Spending is quick; earning is slow.” -Russian proverb
10) “Getting money is like digging with a needle; spending it is like water soaking into sand.” –Japanese proverb
11) “Money and friendship break the arms of justice.” –Italian proverb
12) “Money begets money.” –Italian proverb
13) “Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish was caught will we realize we cannot eat money.” -Cree Indian proverb
© 2009 Tuchy palmieri permission is granted to reprint any and all of this
A New Perspective About Money and Life,
By Don E. Rainwater "dkrainwater.com" (Sheridan, Wy)
When I first got married, I gave the financial responsibility of the household my wife. Now that I was more worried about making money and paying bills, it put the way I look at making money and handling my finances into a new perspective. This book added to this perspective. Tuchy Palmieri takes the idea of money and its role in a happiness of life and turns it around to make it all make sense for once. This book is a must-read for anyone that worries about money and the pursuit of happiness
A Breath of Fresh Air,
A Breath of Fresh Air,
By Heather Shockney (Greensboro, PA USA)
Sometimes we forget what is important in our lives. We let money take over. This book reminds you of everything important we have in our lives. We all need to take back control over our lives, and stop letting money run us. The quotes and sayings in this book are delightful. I really enjoyed keeping notes as I read the book. It was a great way for me to reflect on my relationship with money. A must read for everyone.
break free from the fear of money
Juliel Boehlke "julz49221" (Adrian, MI) -
Tuchy Palmieri hits the nail on the head with this fabulous book- Money and so much more: The true meaning of wealth! This book really helped me put my own money issues into a different perspective by reading the funny quotes and words. It allowed me to participate and shift my focus on more of what my money can for me and not be so terrified of what I have to go without in my financial life! Excellent Read!
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!