Just about every agent and editor asks the inevitable question: “What’s your platform?” Author Stephanie Chandler decided to answer this question by building her platform online, and now she shares the lessons she has learned along the way along with insight from the many authors and experts she interviewed for this book.
You will learn how to:
· Develop an online platform that impresses editors and agents
· Create an effective Web site and reach a global audience
· Drive traffic to your site utilizing simple, affordable online marketing strategies
· Implement online sales
· Establish yourself as an expert in your field
· Master the art of promoting your books on Amazon
· Stand out against the competition
· Build a long-term career as an author
Each information-packed chapter concludes with an author interview. You will discover how Dan S. Kennedy, Scott Allen, Karen Gillespie and others have leveraged the Internet to build their fan base and increase book sales.
With so much competition in the publishing field, it is critical that authors find new, innovative ways to promote their work. The Internet is a powerful tool and authors can now access a world of opportunity by following the simple strategies outlined in this book.