Learn PowerPoint tips to create faster, better presentations
Buy your copy!
101 Tips Every PowerPoint User Should Know
Learn the techniques thta professionals know to get your presentations done faster, easier, and better. Stop struggling with the software and take charge. (For versions 2002 & 2003)
If you never took a course or read a manual, this book will quickly fill in the gaps so that you can complete your work in less time, with fewer steps. You'll get superior results, too. You may even become the PowerPoint guru in your office!
- Qukckly navigate through your presentation
- Get perfect-looking text every time
- Lay out slides like a pro
- Create stunning AutoShapes & images
- Design powerful charts/graphs
- Use multimedia with flair
- Organize content for greatest comprehension
- Customize PowerPoint for speed
- Deliver your presentation with expertise
Special bonus chapters!
- Super keyboard shortcuts
- Tips for great images
- Design best practices
92. Create a slide list
A slide list is very useful for navigating when you deliver your presentation, especially if you may be jumping around. Display the Outline tab of the Outline pane. Press Alt+Shift+1 to collapse the entire outline to just slide titles. (This shortcut toggles between collapsing and expanding the outline.) Choose File>Print. From the Print What drop-down list, choose Outline View. Click OK.