One Life - Love - Energy, a book revealing the theory pf One Creation of the universe and all life in it, the energy source being the atom and that all life is one energy. Startling revelations of mankind’s destruction of its one life source; Mother Nature. And and ultimayely mankond himself.
The author reveals his interpretation of real life made from and sustained by energy, as well as the chilling facts about man's destruction of one another and Mother Nature in his selfish quest for world domination of wealth, religion and political power by the elite few; like World bankers, Religious leaders, and the like. The New World Order which is presently being finalised.
The question of Creation as opposed to, or together with, Evolution is raised and the ultimate question asked, "Is all life in the universe part of The One Creation?"
Many books have been published about esoteric theories, facts and revelations. Many have been published which smash religiosity and philosophy, but very few, if any, which reveal mankind's own demise through his own actions. Once having read this ebook, One Life - Love - Energy by author , one finds oneself asking the following questions:
1) Have I been totally conned and misled into my beliefs about life, my forefather's doings, my religion and core beliefs?
2) Is all life in the universe made of the one basic source of life and energy; the atom?
3) If so, is everything in nature as alive as I am, and as important as I think I am?
4) Did God give us dominion over all the universe in order to eventually destroy it, and ourselves.? Or did God rather give us the responsibility to care for nature as best we can to sustain real life to the fullest on earth and the universe as a whole unit of life?
5) Is the world controlled by the "elite few", for example: World Bankers, The World Bank, the World Monitory Fund, the United Nations, NAFTA, NATO, the World Trade Organisation, The Vatican, the Mafia, the Illuminate, etc.?
6) Is it true that these elite few create "designer wars", "designer crime", etc. to promote their own ends?
A myriad of questions and thoughts will flood your mind whilst reading this book. The author requests feedback from readers, so, enjoy it and let your views and any facts you may know of be revealed. These will be published in a follow-up ebook within a year.
.....Are we all trapped in the current system?
Let us deal first with some hard-hitting facts.
• The ozone layer is damaged irreparably (I believe) and climate change is in progress. What with all the recent catastrophes like the tsunamis, earth quakes, volcanic eruptions, typhoons, etc. Is this Mother Nature trying to balance herself to ensure our future survival?
• Mankind has defaced the earth by way of mining & construction of roads & cities. Just think of the destruction done to the earth’s crust due to the mining of oil and other minerals.
• The oceans & seas are damaged to the extreme due to oil production, fish mongering, etc. Fish life is destroyed caused by the shifting of currents which is also one of the causes of climate change.
• Global warming & global dimming also play their part in destroying nature, caused by all the poisonous emissions from mines, industry, etc.
• Wild life is becoming extinct in many areas because there is just not enough space for the animals and because of the climatic changes taking place.
• By and large the world is way over populated now, and it will get worse. There is a shortage of water already, but I believe that by the year 2020 there will only be enough water on earth for half the earth’s population. This is catastrophic.
• The world economy is a catastrophic mess. We live in a false economy, as designed by the Global Economic forum, World Bankers, the World Monitory Fund, World Bank, the stock market. All of these controlling bodies & other such organizations use economic factors to manipulate countries through sanctions, boycotts, war, or the threat there-of.
• The world’s wealthiest citizens make up of 20% of the world’s population. They possess 87% of the world’s wealth. Therefore, 80% of the world’s population possess only 13% of the world’s wealth. This fact blows my mind completely. Don’t we all have a basic human right to a fair share of the Earth’s resources or equivalent value as represented in monitory terms. Or do we simply trust that “the powers that be” are apportioning the net worth of the Earth fairly among us, based on some wise equation. Mmmmm? I think not.