Punishment and revenge are hallmarks of the dysfunctional and emotionally immature relational style of people diaganosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Recovery from BPD is possible and in order to recover those diagnosed with it must master this unregulated and unmastered talionic impulse to seek an "eye for an eye" type justice.
Phoenix Rising Publications
This ebook includes 5 chapters and 161 pages of in depth explanation for loved ones of punishment and revenge in Borderline Personality Disorder. In this ebook, along with a tremendous amount of insight and understanding about punishment and revenge manifested by many with BPD, Mahari shares her own experience in her recovery of mastering the unmastered talionic impulse at the heart of Bordelrine Personality Disorder.
This ebook also features:
- 7 Illusions That Guide the Borderline False Self to punish others
- The Karpman Drama Triangle and Cycles of BPD punishment
- The Child/Victim Archetypes & BPD Punishment and Revenge
- 20 Foundational Keys of The Talionic Impulse For Revenge in BPD
- Freud’s Myth of the Primal Horde as relates to BPD Punishment
- The 15 most common elements in Borderline Punishment Cycle
- How Borderlines Punish - 7 Common Questions
- Why Borderlines Punish - 7 Common Questions
For anyone with Borderline Personality Disorder, this ebook may also be helpful for you. However, you need to know that you can cope well with reading a lot that could be triggering. There is a lot that many with BPD can learn from the insight that A.J. Mahari shares about her own journey from being a person with BPD who had unmastered and unregulated talionic impulses to someone who learned in her recovery that it was much more important to lay down the struggle for power in the face of powerlessness. Mahari also learned, as she talks about in this ebook, that to recover from BPD one has to make a conscious choice to want something - something very precious - way more then they want or need to be or feel right.
Please click on the link above to view an excerpt of this ebook.