Managing the Stress of Epilepsy can be devastating for the people who are affected with the disorder and for their family and love ones. Many people who have been diagnosed with epilepsy feel devastated, confused, and very alone. Today, approximately 50 million people worldwide have epilepsy.
Inside this book, you'll discover...
· Valuable information about epilepsy
· How to balance your emotions
· The support you need
· Self-help techniques to help you cope emotionally
· Recovery techniques
· Nutrition and fitness strategies to help strengthen and improve your body
· Mediation exercises
· Inspiring poetry and stories written by people with epilepsy
· And much more…
Life does not have to cease just because you have epilepsy. The techniques in this book will help you build the inner power to do anything or become anything you want in life. The approaches in this book for dealing with epilepsy will enable you to take a better direction in your everyday life of living and dealing with your disorder. In this book, you will learn how to change your life, so you can learn to live a happy, healthy and productive life.