Carl's new book On Being God - Beyond Your Life's Purpose, imparts the message that, beyond any egocentric identity we create in this life, we are first creators of our own experience.
Simply put, we are gods who have taken on human form, not for any other purpose than to experience the abundance of every aspect of human form we possibly can, and that we are already greater than anything we can conceive of with the finite and limited human mind.
Sadly, the ego identity we have created over thousands of years of human evolution has masked over any idea that we are divine from the start. This has created the need for us to look outward to gods created in our own image to rule over and judge us.
At the core of Carl's teachings is that:
1) We are gods; not a part of some higher consciousness or the physical incarnation of life forms through which God can experience three dimensional life but real gods in our own right with all the creative power we give to the God out thereťsomewhere in the heavens.
2) Three dimensionality has conditioned us to accept, as reality, an illusion that life is what we see it as through our five senses and that anything outside of that is unprovable and therefore unreal.
3) A significant part of the illusion we are conditioned to accept is that there is sin in the world. The idea of opposites permeates every aspect of life which throws us into the judgment of that which is good versus that which is evil. Good and evil is a metaphor for the infinite range of possibilities we, as gods, have before us. Sin does not exist as anything other than our conditioning defines it. Gods have no sin!
4) We can rediscover our true nature, our divinity, and see past the illusory life we live and upon discovering our true self we can experience life in a way unimaginable while in the illusory state.
5) Ultimately there is no purpose in life other than to experience every aspect of it and enjoy everything about it whether we consider it good or bad experience. Life is wondrous beyond anything the illusion we live under allows us to see.
We are the good that we love, the evil we hate, the darkness we fear, the light that gives hope. We are all things, people, places we imagine or cannot imagine. We are all thoughts and forms and are endowed with power to create the good we cherish or the evil we despise in this existence. We are the beauty that loves and the ugliness that hates. We are the then, the now, and the yet to be simultaneously in a never-ending, timeless sea of infinite life. We are receptors of every form of energy that surrounds us continuously and endlessly and while we do not have a language in this reality that can accurately describe everything that is going on around us, we do have a language, not of words and expressions, that communicates to us clearly that we are a part with everything in the universe!! We are being spoken to by infinity every single moment of our lives and all we need to do is stop, be still, and listen; in waves of indescribable beauty it pours into us.
Be prepared to reconsider your commonly held beliefs about your life and the realities that you thought you knew. Consider the possibility that there may be much more essence to your existence than you ever thought possible. On Being God: Beyond Your Life's Purpose is a captivating read that challenges many traditionally held religious beliefs and presents a thought-provoking case for self-awareness and personal empowerment. Author, Carl Bozeman, demonstrates a true passion for spirituality as he takes the concepts and teachings of `Law of Attraction' to an entirely new level in his amazing literary debut.
Intriguing, enlightening, mesmerizing, and enthralling...are just some of the words that describe this inimitable work.
A must read for seekers
Great read. This book challenges us to look at how we define ourselves and our spiritual make-up, as well as our power and importance in the universe. Some unique and refreshing insights, and solid explanations of how we lose sight of our inner power. Even when getting into some challenging concepts this book has a nice readable flow. Highly recommended for any seekers out there or for anyone looking for answers and insights to life's questions that are outside the norm.
If you were God, what would you have to say?
If Neale Donald Walsh had written the Power of Now, the title would have been On Being God. Carl lays his pen to paper and lets the wisdom that resides deep inside come through his hand. Carl blows the conventional discussion away when he says, "Our true purpose in life is to know God. In other words, our lifelong intention is to know the higher form of existence we truly are." Carl leaves no doubt that YOU ARE GOD. It is amazingly exciting to learn that you are responsible for everything you choose to create in your life and if you choose to, you can use your creative energy to create happiness and joy. However, On Being God is not a flight of fancy, in it you will find very practical chapters on dealing with fear, on being non-judgmental, and on forgiveness.
You will read this book twice - once to let it flow over you as it resonates with your deepest knowledge, and the second time with your highlighter in hand.
But of course you knew that, after all, you are God.