LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world. The majority has 3 questions: “What’s in it for me?”, “I have a profile, now what?” and “How to get more results without spending a lot of time?”
You will learn:
• 10 powerful ways to find new customers, employees, or a new job
• 42 tips to make your profile stand out
• 11 strategies to apply LinkedIn at an organizational level
• 31 answers to frequently-asked questions (FAQs)
• 30 lesser-known functions and opportunities
• Plus 53 new pages, including extra tips and timesaving tools
NEW! Discover the free “Video & Tools Library” at http://www.how-to-really-use-linkedin.com.
Jan Vermeiren is the founder of Networking Coach, the first LinkedIn
Certified Training Institute in the world . An international speaker, Jan is theauthor of 2 bestsellers—Let’s Connect! and How to REALLY use LinkedIn. He is also a guest lecturer in several international MBA programs.
Bert Verdonck is a partner at Networking Coach. As a LinkedIn expert,
speaker, and author, Bert teaches comfort and success when networking— whether online or offline.
Together with the Networking Coach team, Jan and Bert give
presentations and training for online/offline networking and referrals.
Clients include organizations like Deloitte, IBM, ING Bank, Mobistar,
Nike, SAP, Siemens, as well as small companies and freelancers.