This book helps career women find a mate who supports their dreams as much as their own. It promotes equal relationships between balanced whole people from the start and is a book on feminist dating.
Download to your Kindle (eBook)
When Mars Women Date
When Mars Women Date:
How Career Women Can Love Themselves
into the Relationship of their Dreams
“If you’re an independent, strong, passionate woman, you are meant to have a great life and you know it. This book will give you permission to claim who you really are, and create a love relationship that celebrates your highest strength and offers you the highest happiness.”
Tama Kieves, bestselling author of This Time I Dance! Creating the Work You Love
Single career women can be independent and strong on dates and still find the man of their dreams. Experts advise women to be passive and to disguise their accomplishments during dating if they want to attract a man. It’s time women had an equal playing field with men in work, dating, marriage, domestic work and childcare. When Mars Women Date is written from the male and female perspective, to reveal how we can create balanced, authentic partnerships, from the start.
THE BENEFITS TO READING THIS BOOK INCLUDE:
• Learn to date authentically
• Discover how high profile career women successfully date and marry
• See what types of men they choose and why
• Learn why men love successful women and uncover what they find challenging
• Understand how these couples negotiate dating, living together and fairly dividing the domestic tasks and childcare involved in marriage
• Discover how to choose a mate who’ll support your dreams
• Learn how women who make more money make their relationships work
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, owner of My Dating School(www.mydatingschool.com), author of Dating from the Inside Out, published by Atria Books, a regular speaker at The Learning Annex and is the NY Love Examiner. She’s been an expert on television like the CBS Early Show & the AM Northwest Early Show and a radio guest on the Curtis Sliwa show. She’s been quoted on MSN.com, USA Weekend, the NY Post, Newsweek, Lifetime.com, More, Match.com, Foxnews.com, Fox Business, Better Homes & Gardens, Reader’s Digest, Redbook, Glamour, Forbes, Woman’s Day, Metro news¬papers, Men’s Health, Seventeen, Complete Woman magazines, and the NY Times.