"Interactive Teaching Skills" materials contain three Modules (Workbooks and Skills Labs):
1. Use Interactive Presentation Techniques
2. Use Media Interactively
3. Use Interactive Skills Labs.
ITS is a competency-based program that enables the participant to use interactive instructional techniques.
Participant will learn how to:
1. Set up an interactive classroom
2. Present yourself as approachable
3. Leave your personal problems at the door
2. Invite learners to be interactive
3. Anticipate learners’ needs
4. Put learners at ease
5. Use interactive presentation techniques
6. Use media interactively
7. Use skills labs interactively
"Empowers the Classroom Teacher"