Your PC says a lot about you--too much about you to anyone who wants to know. Take back your privacy and your life with this book!
Barnes & Noble.com
Anyone with a little knowledge and access to your computer can . . .
* see where you've been on the Internet: what you looked at, what you downloaded
* trace the files you've been working on and for how long
* acquire a day-to-day account of when and how you were using your computer
* browse old e-mail you deleted long ago
* read notes you never saved, nor even printed out!