· Prime-Time Crime Time
· Ninety-Nine Novellas, Part II
· Ninety-Nine Novellas
· Shakespeare Salaciously Satirized
· Modern Mythology
· UFO: Utterly Fantastic Occurrences
· Time Travel Tales
· Suite 16
· London: Lashed, Lacerated, Lampooned and Lambasted
· Twain: Tattered, Trounced, Tortured and Traumatized
· My Ubiquitous Acquaintance
· Winter Solstice, 2012
· The Table Drawer
· Ron Coyote, Man of La Mangia
· 50s Greaser Novel: 2 Chapters
· Catty Cat Catching
· Life on the Blueberry Farm
· Williamsburg Field Trips
· A Tale of Two Counties
· Local Legend Transcends Medical Technology
· Why Mitt Romney Pays Only 13% and Not 35% Income Taxes
· Public School Socialism
· Wall Street Protesters Don't Value American Capitalism
· Darwin, Einstein and John Dewey
· Environmental Greenies Are Very Dangerous People
· Anti-Health Care Reform Town Hall Protesters
· Oil, Savings and American Politics
· Refrigerators and Vats Can Save Schools Money
· Holiday Crisis in American Public Schools
· The Problems With Democracy
· BookWire (Bowkers) Recommends 21 Jay Dubya Books
· 44 Jay Dubya Books Now In Kindle & Nook
· 1,600 Pages, Jay Dubya's Ninety-Nine Novellas
· Smashwords Longest Book Is Shakespeare Salaciously Satirized
· Jay Dubya: 3 New e-books
· Jay Dubya teacher Book Top Product Search at Amazon France and Amazon Japan
· Jay Dubya Blasts Past Jay_Z As Top Amazon.com Jay Search
Jay Dubya, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Buy your copy!
Download to your Kindle (eBook)
Download to your Nook (eBook)
Barnes & Noble.com
Jay Dubya's Author Page
The Eighteen Story Gingerbread House is a collection of 18 children's stories that have imaginative magic and animal plots and themes.
The Eighteen Story Gingerbread House is author Jay Dubya's fifteenth ebook. It is a collection of eighteen unique children's stories involving animals, magic and animals interacting with humans. Some titles in the new book are "The Time Door," "The Magic Seeds," "Merlin's Ring," "Kandu's Great Discovery," "Santa's Little Buck," "The Green Genie" and "Pedro's Wonderful Donkey."The work exists in Adobe Reader,in Microsoft Reader and in Mobipocket downloading formats and in now available at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.de, Barnes and Noble.com, Powell's Books and at other leading online retailers.On June 14, 2003 The Eighteen Story Gingerbread House soared to an Amazon.com Sales Ranking of #95 in Adobe Reader.
The Eighteen Story Gingerbread House is also available in Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook e-book formats.
“The Tadpole and the Caterpillar”
“Percy Helps Sparky”
“The Story of Bruin”
“The Wise Old Owl”
“The Green Genie”
“From Fang to Claw”
“Pedro’s Wonderful Donkey”
“The Ants and the Bees”
“Santa’s Little Buck”
“The Shrimp and the Lizard”
“The Ram, the Goat and the Deer”
“The Magic Seeds”
“The Lucky Birds”
“Mrs. Purdy’s Parrot”
“The Time Door”
“Kandu’s Great Discovery”
Reviews for "The Eighteen Story Gingerbread House"
|Reviewed by Jay Dubya
|Reviewer Jennifer LB Leese, http://www.geocities.com/ladyjiraff
Jay Dubya's book THE EIGHTEEN STORY GINGERBREAD HOUSE is a collection of eighteen exceptional stories in a wide range of subjects. "Merlin's Ring" and "The Time Door," are stories that involve magic. Ones that include human-like animals are "The Wise Old Owl" and "The Lucky Birds."
These stories are diverse, entertaining, intriguing, and out of this world. They include culture, daily-life experiences, history and much moreŠthey are just plain 'ole fun to read. This reviewer highly recommends this book as well as ALL books by this talented author.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!