by Nganku Junior
Rated "G" by the Author.
edited: Monday, December 17, 2007
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2007
Become a Fan
A set of short ,simple yet precise sayings which are the product of some reflection on events and the way they affect us
1. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
3. If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
4. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
5. If you really want to do something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse
6. Courage is doing or saying what you think is right, not what others want you to do or say
7. If you are going to wait for someone to encourage you to do something, you might as well just give it up
8. Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em "Certainly I can!" and get busy and find out how to do it.
9. Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.
10. I am not awesome. I just go out there and give it a 100% every time and good things happen
11. Find a path or make one
12. You only live once, so make the most of it.
13. I do it . . . because I can
14. If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten
15. Courage is the most beautiful kind of madness
16. Becoming number one is easier than remaining number one.
17. Always assume that no one will keep your secret.
18. Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without
19. You have a new chance to impress the World every 24 hours. Use it wisely
20. Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true ; somebody, somewhere is thinking of you
21. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
22. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
23. If you want to be heard, speak up. If you want to be seen, stand up. If you want to be appreciated, shut up.
24. He who has nothing to die for, has nothing to live for.
25. The road is always shorter when two people walk it.
26. Life is easier than you think. All you have to do is: accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, bear the intolerable, and be able to smile at everything!
27. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today for which you can be thankful.
28. The most beautiful things in life are not seen or heard. They are felt with the heart.
29. Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him.
30. I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific
31. Life is like a buffet... eat all you can
32. It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.
33. People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again!
34. Just because someone doesn't love you the way that you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they've got.
35. If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, because a heart can be broken, a circle goes on forever.
36. Don't frown, because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile
37. Integrity - When you do the right thing even though no one is watching
38. Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
39. It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
40. Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone!
41. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
42. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
43. I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
44. I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
45. Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you are, reputation merely what others think you are.
46. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great.
47. I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
48. A true friend stabs you in the front.
49. There is only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give it everything.
50. I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.
51. Never, never, never, never give up.
52. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
53. How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.
54. if all my friends were to jump off a bridge, i wouldn’t jump with them i'd be at the bottom to catch them
55. Every shot not taken is a goal not scored.
56. A true friend is an angel, who picks you up off of your feet, when your wings don't remember how to fly.
57. Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
58. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
59. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything.
60. Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
61. Worrying is like being in a rocking chair, It gives you something to do but does not get you anywhere.
62. Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
63. Destiny is simply having the vision to realize your dreams and the perseverance to keep working towards them
64. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
65. Act as if it were impossible to fail.
66. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Was it worth it?
67. To alcohol, the nights that you'll never remember, with the friends you'll never forget.
68. It was a woman who drove me to drink and I never got the chance to thank her.
69. Failure is not fatal. Only failure to get back up is.
70. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
71. Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you need is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
72. If it kills me, I'll never do it again.
73. While it takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
74. If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.
75. You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones.
76. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
77. Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
78. Redefine the word 'fail.' There is no failure in life other than not trying. If you want something badly enough, make an attempt. If you want to paint, get a brush and do it. If you want to sing, sing. A lot of people get scared. They're afraid to fail. Take that word out of your vocabulary. You don't 'fail.' You've 'tried your best.'
79. Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
80. The things you refuse to meet today always come back at you later on, usually under circumstances which make the decision twice as difficult as it originally was
81. Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.
82. I'll give up ... tomorrow.
83. It is wise to forgive your enemies, but wiser to remember their names.
Web Site: www.AuthorsDen.com
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!