2007 was my 58th year. I think I'm finally starting to get it, this life of mine.
1. The love of a dog is a wondrous thing.
2. My daughter makes me laugh like no one else.
3. Enjoy the journey.
4. Nature renews us.
5. You're never too old to learn a new sport.
6. My son is an amazing dad.
7. Our Ozarks home has a view that soothes our souls.
8. We need our parents well beyond our childhoods, if we only knew it.
9. The grandkids are a source of wonder.
10. I love UCLA, in all seasons, all sports, win or lose.
I wanted to put in 10 pictures, but I guess I will just change them day to day. e