Robert Leon Davis
· Running Scared
· Legal Minds
· The story that must be told
· New York Fugitives; How An Ex-Fugitive Successfully Survived The Forest
· Be careful speaking and interviewing with police officers!
· Is this the worst cop ever arrested?
· Police officer broke a citizen's jaw without provocation?
· Another police tactic...The Weeping Willow!
· Don't fall for these tactics, The David Dowaliby case!
· Kateleen Hilton, a classic case of a women tricked into a confession!
· Are there any good cops out there?
· The Terry law, is it fair for police to search you if you're doing nothing?
· Investigative reports, CSI, 48 Hours, Cops, are they helping criminals?
· Robert Leon Davis featured on Dublin, Ireland News Talk Radio
· 700 Club with Pat Robertson interview author Robert Leon Davis,
· Bob Dukot, WMUZ Detroit interviews Robert Davis
· Max 94.1, Hour of Power Show interviews Robert Davis
· Citadel Broadcasting interviews Author Robert Davis
· Robert Davis featured on Dutch Radio Program
· Author Robert Davis to do weekly radio show from Washington D.C.
Robert Leon Davis, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Books by Robert Leon Davis
Why are so many police officers being arrested in the D.C. area? Is something going on unique to that department?
Washington Post Staff Writer Allison Klein has reported that 34 police officers were arrested in Washington, D.C. over the last year! Now I've heard it said by some that the arrest of police officers is not bad as I and others contend, but I believe even those people must now confess that the problem is real. 34 ARRESTED!
In addition, this is reportedly 10 more than last year arrest of police officers. 34 officers is almost three officers arrested monthly! Now check this out. When the newspaper asked for the information originally, the police officials REFUSED to provide any details. The newspaper appealed based on the Freedom of Information Act. The department then agreed to released the figures.
A question to you all? Why do you believe the police officials refuse to give up this information? Yes I agree with your answers as well. Why is it that more energy is expended in attempting to surpress the fact that rogue cops exist than to simply develop programs and policies to arrest and remove these people off the force?
You think 34 is a big number, check this out. Just on the D.C. police force, 200 officers were arrested between 1990 and 1996! That's not just an event, that's qualifies as an epidemic!
Another thing. Why is it that when certain concerned citizens write, speak, or research this problem many departments choose to put you down as a cop hater?
Be careful all, especially in our nation's capitol!
read other articles by this author
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!