Tuchy was brought up with sayings and words of wisdom from his parents, friends, and relatives. he began collecting words of wisdom in 1962, developed 9 pocket books, the background material for his books came from these early writings and formed Tuchy Palmieri's platinum series. In 2004 Tuchy began writing interactive work books to help inspire and motive people in the areas of success, health, money, relationships, sex and intimacy, and recovery. it was during the research process that Tuchy found rare and costly out of print books, that were to valuable to be out of reach of the common man. Since then Tuchy and Healing-Habits have Re-Published 13 inspirational classics.
He offers workshops on personal growth and offers booklets on various subjects. Tuchy is passionate about passing on wisdom that was passed on to him from the people he met during his first 65 years.
Curriculum Vitae of Tuchy Palmieri
· University of Bridgeport -- BS Marketing
· Post graduate courses at NYU
· Countless self study courses in health, religion, spirituality, self help, and personal growth.
· Attended motivational and spiritual workshops from Tony Robbins, , Werner Erhard, Justin Sterling, Zig Zigler, Wayne Dyer, M. Scott Peck, Deepak Chopra Carolyn Myss, Barbra Brennan, and others
· Training seminars The Sedona method, the Silva method, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Dale Carnegie‘s basic and leadership courses.—
· Health and healing workshops -The Way to health at The Kushi Institute (Macrobiotic cooking method), Living lite (raw food course with meal preparation) Perfect Health at The Chopra Center (included Ayurvedic food preparation)
· Completed numerous readings and listening to audio tapes of programs from people such as Dennis Waitley, Norman Vincent Peale, Steve Covey, Thich Nhat Hanh, John Gray, Brian Tracy, Sam Shoemaker, And Og Mandino, Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer, Scott Peck, Werner Erhard, Emmet Fox, and others
· Web information
Amazon.com search Tuchy Palmieri
Authorsden.com search Tuchy Palmieri
· Certified Catholic Minister of the word having completed the two year Daystar Program, concluded in a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
· Founded, operated, sold, and then retired from a corporation in the computer sales and service, which employed 38 people in inner city.
1) Winner of highest award for achievement at the Dale Carnegie courses.
2) Conducted as retreat leader religion/spiritual 12 step orientation weekends.
3) Recipient of the Governor’s Award for Connecticut inner city Entrepreneurship.
· Upon Retirement, founded Healing-Habits a firm dedicated to helping people through the written and spoken word.
· Published and/or written 25 books in the genres of inspiration, motivation, spirituality, health, and religion
· A regular contributor to the AuthorsDen, under the Pen name Tuchy Palmieri consisting of Short stories, poetry and articles.
· Workshop leader on Goal setting/achievement, relationships, effective listening and relationships
· 40 years experience leading discussion meetings, seminars and workshops
· Mentored, ministered and sponsored numerous cross addicted people in recovery.
· Featured in a number of magazines, newspapers, and talk shows
· A regular participant in the Author’s roundtable in Borders, and a guest on numerous spiritual and talk radio programs
· 26 years as a leader and member of the local Sterling Institute of Relationship men’s team
· 25 years in 12 step programs related to relationships, food addictions, & substance abuse
· Annual participant in Matt Talbot and/or religious retreats at Holy Family Retreat house
· SIA - Self Improvement Association
· Member of the Better Business Bureau
Birth Place: westport, CT
Accomplishments: Written 13 books
Re-published 11 Rare inspirational books
A 6 time Authors Roundtable participant at Borders Bookstores