10 Keys to Successful Goal Setting That Guarantees Results
edited: Thursday, April 23, 2009
By Lakeisha McKnight
Rated "PG13" by the Author.
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009
Become a Fan
Are you struggling to be successful in setting achievable goals in your life? Allow Lakeisha to shall 10 keys to successful goal setting!
How can you set achievable GOALS? Here is a snippet of the information you will find in the book GOALS. Read below:
- Key No. 1: Know Your Life Purpose Before Setting Out for Training
- Key No. 2: Surround Yourself with the Right People
- Key No. 3: Be Determined to Carry Our Your Goals
- Key No. 4: Begin with the End in Mind
- Key No. 5: Avoid Distractions
- Key No. 6: Get a Mentor or Life Coach
- Key No. 7: Do Not Set Goals Based upon Other People's Shortcomings
- Key No. 8: Be Financially Smart
- Key No. 9: Write Down Your Goals and Plan of Implementation
- Key No. 10: Review Your Goals
Age Does Not Define The Likelihood of Goal Achievement. Your Passion and Endurance Does.