· Running with the Enemy
· Our Hart, Elegy for a Concubine
· My Splendid Concubine
· 26. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 26 of 26
· 25. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 25 of 26
· 24. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 24 of 26
· 23. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 23 of 26
· 22. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 22 of 26
· 21. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 21 of 26
· 20. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 20 of 26
· 19. Runing with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 19 of 26
· 18. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 18 of 26
· 17, Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 17 of 26
· It is Time – Relief for Victims of Lone-Wolf Killers such as James Holmes
· Living on the thin side of Black Ice
· Getting Oriented
· Learning to Love and Hate while teaching ESL in the Middle Kingdom
· The Release of The Concubine Saga is another Cheap Marketing Ploy
· The Story behind the National Debt
· Using Alchemy to Disarm Psychological Vampires
· Learning what Win-Win Really Means
· Review for Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
· In Defense of Tiger Mothers Everywhere
· The birth of a child called Prose
· The Luxury of Heartache
· Learning from Death
· Putting Cupid's Arrows on Ice
· The Never-Ending Book Promotion Blues
· Walking the Path of Dead Explorers
· LIttle No More
· A New World of Publishing
· Honorable Mention at 2013 San Francisco Book Festival
· Please support this vital Amazon.com petition
· Found Guilty because of Reckless and False Speech
· A Goodreads Giveaway for Runing with the Enemy
· News to Share December 2012
· Historical Novel Society
Lloyd Lofthouse, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Learn how to improve the characters in your stories.
Do not make life easy for the characters in your stories. In today's book market, a slow story will die a quick death. To overcome that, there should be at least one or more conflict on each page. (continued at Building Characters Through Conflicts )
My Splendid Concubine
Reader Reviews for
"Building Characters Through Conflicts"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Beryl McMullen
|'My Splendid Concubine' traces the love life of Sir Robert Hart a young Englishman born before his time. Torn between the rigid Victorian morals and the conflicting values within himself he left England for China during the Ching Dynasty. , , ,
A great write one of those fascinating story- one of those books you don’t want two put down.