Outsmart back pain
· Sleep on a medium-firm mattress, you are twice as likely to have a reduction in back pain.
· Get out of bed slowly in order to reduce back-pain episodes by 23%.
· Stay smoke free, and your risk of back pain is cut in half.
· Wear back friendly shoes. Shoes without proper arch support will lead to lower back pain.
· Recline to spare your spine.
· Increase flexibility in your back with yoga stretches for 20 minutes daily.
End back pain now
· Repairing tissues with an Asian herb – moringa oleifera.
· Reducing inflammation with veggie juice.
· Shedding pounds with avocados.