Cheryl Kaye Tardif
International Bestselling Author of CHILDREN OF THE FOG, WHALE SONG and more
I’m a suspense author who tackles scenarios that most people don’t like to even think about. From psychic investigators, abuse in the foster care system, serial killers, fountain of youth serums, nanotechnology conspiracies, bullying, racism, assisted suicide, child abductions, sexual assault, alcoholism, drug addiction, mind control and more, I aspire to delve into the human psyche and pick at our worst fears, while entertaining you with a solid story and memorable characters. I hope I have accomplished this.
"Tardif, already a hit in Canada…a name to reckon with south of the border--Booklist
My International Bestseller Children of the Fog, a terrifying suspense thriller asks: “If you were given 10 seconds to choose between letting a madman kidnap your 6-year-old son or watching your child die, which would you choose?” #4 on Amazon's Top 100 Bestselling Kindle ebooks list for 9 days, just under THE HUNGER GAMES.
Whale Song – a “beautiful”, “wise”, “poignant” novel about family ties, love, deception, tragedy, sacrifice and transformation that will change how you view life…and death. A National Bestseller in Canada, and an International Bestseller.
- Booklist calls Whale Song “moving…perennially crowd-pleasing…sweet and sad”.
- "Whale Song is deep and true, a compelling story of love and family and the mysteries of the human heart. Cheryl Kaye Tardif has written a beautiful, haunting novel,” states NY Times Bestselling novelist Luanne Rice, author of Beach Girls and What Matters Most.
The River – a thought provoking and terrifying conspiracy thriller that explores mankind’s search for eternal life and youth. It is based loosely on legends about the Nahanni River area of Canada’s Northwest Territories, legends of headless corpses washing up on its shores and strange disappearances. An International Bestseller.
- "A gripping combination of suspense, sci-fi and adventure...a cross between Michael Crichton's Timeline and Dan Brown's Angels & Demons." ―Matt Scofield, Amazon fan
- And according to Graham Hicks of the Edmonton Sun, “Cheryl Kaye Tardif specializes in mile-a-minute pot-boiler mysteries.”
Divine Intervention – a 'psi-fi' suspense thriller that leads a group of psychic investigators on a hunt for a deadly serial arsonist. This International Bestseller has been compared to works by authors such as Iris Johansen, Kay Hooper and Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb’s ‘In Death’ series.
- "An exciting book from start to finish. The futuristic elements are believable...plenty of surprising twists and turns. Good writing, good book! Sci-fi and mystery fans will love this book." ―Writer's Digest
- According to photojournalist, Heather Andrews Miller, who interviewed the author for a Real Estate Weekly article, Cheryl Kaye Tardif is a “gem in the literary world”.
Book 2 in the Divine series--Divine Justice--sends Jasi and her team of psychic agents to Ottawa, Canada, in search of a serial killer who is drugging and killing off politicians. An International Bestseller.
My romantic suspense Lancelot's Lady, written under the pen name of Cherish D'Angelo made the semi-finals of Dorchester's Next Best Celler contest and has made a couple of bestsellers lists.
Remote Control, a humorous sci-fi/suspense novelette, is available in ebook edition. And Skeletons in the Closet & Other Creepy Stories has been compared to Stephen King's older works.
My ebooks are available via Kindle, Kobo, Smashwords and more. All of my titles have trade paperback editions except for Remote Control.
Cheryl's Mystery Blog