During the 1980's, many of us can remember when the Berlin Wall came tumbling down! It was a great time in history for all of us, for it marked the end of the dangerous Cold War!
After the Wall came down...and, for the first time, westerners were allowed to go into Eastern Europe...and sadly...they brought back with them horror stories and photos of the despicable living conditions that existed in that part of the world for years!
The dilapidated housing and factories; and the buildings in general looked as if time had stood still for so many years, etc. Because those countries were under Communist rule at the time, the people living there did not have the freedom of speech and expression...to exchange ideas with one another!
Here, in the United States, American's enjoy, and are blessed with freedom of speech, and the opportunity is afforded to everyone, to exchange ideas with one another. This practice of exchanging ideas with one another, has made the United States the greatest and most powerful nation in the world!
I've always been fascinated with the creativity and ingenuity displayed by the American people in so many different fields.
For example: How are stuffed animals made? How do the pills we all take know where to go? (What if there's a fork in the artery?) Where do musical notes come from? How about the creativity displayed at the Rose Bowl parade?
The Special Shapes at the hot-air balloon Fiesta? Mount Rushmore? (Unbelievable!) How do the street lights go on and off with sensing devices? What is a billionth of a second? How are flowers and plants made to look so realistic? How does that little arrow on the computer, change to an hour-glass? The list of wonder is endless!
I thought I would share with you, a few of my ideas that I have put together on my website. And, I can assure you, that this is not a trip down Ego Street...or "tooting my horn," in any way! If I show you these ideas, maybe you'll come up with ideas of your own...to make your projects better, or modify some of your existing ideas. That's what this is all about...SHARING!
* * *
I'm a person of color...I like a lot of color around me, and my website has a lot of color throughout it.
* My Little Church On The Web: This is about as colorful as it gets. I put this page together on Good Friday of 2003, and I go to this page everyday. It's a combination of Christmas and Easter graphics and color bars, etc. http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ grateful.html
* U.S. Air Force: I'm a vereran of the U.S. Air Force, and this page is all shades of blue, including all the writing. http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ airforce.html
* Funny Farm Gift Shop: Of the over 300 pages I've composed, this is one of the silliest! Designer straight-jackets available at the Funny Farm Gift Shop. http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ GiftShop.html
* Branching Out: How I got started in writing. Color and graphics always enhance writing pieces and this page helps to do that. http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ branchingout.html
* Chain-link fence; Another silly writing piece. This is a back-ground I brought in and wrote the text over it. http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ chainlink.html * Screenplay; I love color, but I also like black and white silhouettes, and this page is one of my favorites. Little kids in a movie theatre. http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ screenplay1.html
* Albuquerque, N.M.: This is a combination of bright colors and silhouettes, which is another of my favorite pages. http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ AlbuquerqueNM.html
* Bald is Beautiful: Another simple page to compose. More silliness! http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/ Badhairday.html My website would be MUSH, if it were not for the talented graphic artists, who put these images together for all of us to enjoy!
The graphics are witty, whimsical, and clever, and they make my website look so good, and I am grateful for that! Nobody has cornered the market on ideas...not the wealthiest or most powerful person in the world. The business of idea development and creativity is open to everyone, who wants to work for those ideas! What did I say when I opened this piece...American's are the most creative people in the world?
In the spirit of cooperation...We The People...can set off all those firecrackers in our heads...in the form of ideas...which will hopefully be Revolutionary...to benefit all the people's of the world! What are you waiting for? Get out there and get those wonderful, fresh, new ideas you've been working on...go for it! YOU CAN DO IT!
"Don't be afraid to give up the good...to go for the great!" Kenny Rogers
SITEMAP; 350+ Links For Your Convenience;
Copyright; 2009; Jerry Aragon/The Humor Doctor
Website name; humordoctormd